Dr. Robert Marlan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Marlan?

Good but pricey

Overall I'm statisfied the service. But I think that its little bit pricey.

exceptional

I am very pleased with the service I found at his office. I felt like I was listening to examined explained my diagnosis and referred out promptly. I am a R N, I work with many doctors. I think his bedside manner and the time he takes is exceptional. I would highly recommend him.

Attentive and courteous

Dr Marlan is an incredible person. His office and staff are top notch and very courteous. I had an issue requiring immediate attention, and they fit me in the same day. He took the time to figure out the problem I was having in my inner ear, and prescribed a treatment plan that worked. The pain is gone, and I would recommend him to anyone needing a specialist in his field. His staff is also super friendly.

Dr Marlan

What can I say, this guy is by far the worst doctor I've ever interacted with. First he scheduled me for the same exact time as another guy, and somehow, even though I showed up after this guy, I got in first. The appointment basically consisted of him barely listening to me as I explained to him my symptoms, then ramming a sharp metal apparatus up my nose without asking for my permission or telling me how painful and uncomfortable it would be. Then he left for ten minutes. When he came back he told me my "adenoids look fine" and offered to take out my tonsils at a later date. I asked him, "are you sure there's not some kind of antibiotic or steroid that could do the trick?" He basically responded, "Sure I can give you those. You want those?" That didn't really help to put my faith in his diagnosis. So I later went to a different ENT, who spent a long time with me asking me questions and feeling around my lymphs, examining me etc, and he when looked at Dr. Marlan's diagnosis and scoffed. Long story short this other doctor's diagnosis was right, doctor Marlan's was wrong. To top it off, I got a bill in the mail for $372 for his appointment which lasted no longer than 20 minutes, only 5 to 10 of which he actually spent with me. The other ENT I went to spent well over 30 minutes talking with me, shoved no painful metal rods up my nose, and charged me $220.

Excellent doctor-very fussy and very caring.

Very poor communicator. Cold manner.

He did not explain anything to me. I went to see him for a chronic sinus infection. He numbed my nose without explaining why or what he was planning on doing. Then he inserted a probe up nose which felt like an ice pick in the face. When I asked him to give me a break from the pain for a moment, he complained that I was a wimp and had not let him complete the exam. He sent me home with some antibiotics and nose spray, which didn't solve me problem.

Just a very unsatisfactory experience....and no help to me.

This dr. was delinquent in ordering tests

Cold bedside manner.Used metal instrument on earwax instead ofwarm water flushing. Terrible!

Dr. Robert Marlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.