Dr. Robert H Marmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Marmer?

the great Doctor and Staff

Everyone was very professional with my grand children, put their fears at ease by allowing themselves to test first so they could see it did not hurt. had them laughing throughout the entire examinations of how good their eyes are and showing them very funny faces to look at. I could not have asked for a better Doctor and staff than what this office gave to me considering how frazzle the kids were making them and myself. they handle them like the champions that I know they are. Thanks to all .

Patient and Caring Doctor

Dr. Marmer genuinely cares about his patients and works dilignetly to get even the most difficult visions to near 2020 perfection. I have seen him work with my Dad for over 30 minutes on an eye exam just to refine his prescription to an optimal level.

Dr. Robert H Marmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.