Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Marsa MD
Dr. Robert Marsa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with another office in Sun City, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Marsa is affiliated with Loma Linda University Community Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Marsa has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Marsa has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
Dr. Robert Marsa has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Robert Marsa is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Marsa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Loma Linda University Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Robert Marsa Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Marsa's office for more information.
11234 Anderson St Loma Linda, CA : (909) 558-4200
27990 Sherman Rd Sun City, CA : (909) 672-1931
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Marsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.