Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Marsh has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert E Marsh has the following 2 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Robert E Marsh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I was crashing, unable to breathe in the hallway of Dr. Marsh's practice. Paramedics were working on me trying to stabalize me for transport. Dr. Marsh was irritated that he had to walk around us and demanded we "get out of there". The paramedics were dismayed. My wife was appalled. A doctor without patience or compassion for a cancer patient crashing because it inconvenienced him is not a doctor I would want to trust with my life.
I saw Dr. Marsh initially for my gall bladder- he removed it with great results.. absolutely no compliactions. I also suffer from diverticulitis and am scheduled for surgery with him soon for that as well. This is the first time I have had surgery by the same dr. for multiple surgeries. The comfort I feel in knowing he will be doing my next surgery gives me a sense of trust and ease. I am pleased so far with his consultations, info on side effects/ complications, proffessionalism and he has been very straight to the point, yet kind. I would recommend him to anyone needing help in this area.
I was referred to Dr. Marsh for a gall bladder removal in 2008. When I first met Dr. Marsh he seemed like a good dr but after the surgery, he gave me very little information on what to expect during recovery, gave me a prescription for enough oxy-cotton to comotose a herd of horses and sent me home. Several months after surgery I was still getting random pains in that area and when I consulted another dr. found out that I had stones lodged in my pancreatic opening from the surgery and was never informed of this by Dr. Marsh. Eventually the stones passed, but this fact was never even mentioned by Dr. Marsh even though, according to the other dr, it was on my charts when I came out of surgery. Additionally, I must question dr's who give out pain killers without question and without any regard to the person they are giving it to. They wanted me to take 3 oxy cottons at a time, every 4 hours and I only weigh 105 lbs - can you say overdose? thank god I'm smart enough to know not to take that much.
23 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Robert E Marsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPuyallup Surgical Consultants, 1519 3rd St SE Ste 230, Puyallup, WA
Dr. Robert E Marsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.