Dr. Robert Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Martinez?

Good Knowledgeable Doctor & Staff

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Only tests needed are conducted-this physician doesn't waste time or reiterate similar procedures. They save time and effort toward finding a solution to manage conditions!

A Great Neurologist

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr. Martinez Jr. was the fourth neurologist we saw after my stroke, and the difference was immediately apparent. He took the time to listen to my wife about what I was experiencing, worked with both of us on a wellness plan, and helped me get back to something approaching a normal life. I really feel like I wasted a year with other doctors and would tell you, if you need a neurologist, he should be your first stop.

A wonderful Dr.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

When I first saw Dr. Martinez I had just about given up hope, my first neurologist had been useless, the second one thought that increasing the dosage of medicine every few months was a solution. Dr. Martinez listened, not just to me, but to my wife (an experienced RN) and he heard what we were saying. He ran tests, changed meds and tried new approaches, after 7 months with him I am close to returning to work, and I could not be more thankful.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Staff is so rude and unproffesional.They hung up on me when I called back to ask more questions.Office manager Joanna doesnt followup alot of bad reviews for misdiagnosed.You have to pay a dollar a page for your medical records and it takes three weeks to get .The Doctor makes you wait for hours and he spends about 5min or less with you .I heard the son has good reviews .Unprofessional staff and the office looks like a 1970 time warp .

AWESOME

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Misdiagnosis.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Would never recommend this doctor. Inaccurate diagnosis. Unprofessional staff. Go elsewhere.

Throw in the towel

Posted on July 10th, 2015

I was at St Josephs delivering my 3rd baby and he was the doctor assigned to me since my doctor was not available at that time. He went to check how far along I was dialated and it was the roughes moment in my pregnancy, I just wanted to move his hand and just kick him in the face. Never have I ever been treated so rough by a doctor.

SP

Posted on March 13th, 2014

I was seen by the younger Dr. Martinez, MD PA

misdiagnosis

Posted on October 26th, 2012

this physician misread my MRI and X-ray. I have been suffering for years because of his mistake. Get a 2nd and 3rd opinion. Get a physician that has gone to a top school (Harvard,Tufts,Boston Univ, UMASS, Duke,univ of Miami,ect.).

Rude Admin. Staff

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Dr. Martinez is wonderful and his Nurse is very nice as well but some of his staff members are extremly rude. I had to wait to book my follow up appointment today because the office manager chose to berate the woman who needed to do it for me for about 5 minutes, right in front of me !!

Posted on July 16th, 2012

The Doctor help me in less migraine