Dr. Robert Masson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Masson?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Please tell Vitals the reason you removed my comments about Robert Masson

had 3 level spinal fusion

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Dr did the surgery without even checking with my family dr to see if I had any problems. As it turned out I had osteoperosis of the spine which he never even checked and my surgery did not fuse. After 13 months of terrible pain that I did not have before the surgery. He told me it had fused and took the hardware out. I suffered and am still suffering, because it is to painfull to do anything. about one year later a top orthopedic surgeo in Miami found that it never fused. I am now on pain med on a regular basis which was not the case before the surgery. I would not recommend this doctor to any one and it is impossible to get to see him after the surgery you have to see his P/A and they put up a wall so you cant get to see the dr unless you want another surgery Stay ayay from this guy all of his good reviews are old and from the lucky ones.

Ridiculous Setup

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I have been to many doctors and had many surgeries but have never had surgery only to never see the surgeon again. Just a money maker setup. If you plan on seeing the doctor move on because it will never happen in this office. The PA's run the office and you cant even get an appt till they review your reports and decide if you will be a money maker for them and then you get sucked into the bone stimulator that is useless and you pay a lot of money for it because the insurance wont pay. Beware.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Dr Masson gave me great advice in waiting for my surgery. The steroid shot is not working any longer. It's time for me to have fusion on L2 and L3. On both visits Dr Masson spoke to me in person.

Top neurosurgeon around!

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I cannot say enough about Dr Masson and his very knowledgeable staff members, especially Wayne.I had a cervical fusion done in Aug, in addition to several other issues they addressed during surgery, like bone spurs and severe stenosis. The doc is a prince among surgeons, all was perfect, including the recuperation period, wound healing and everything associated with the surgery. I have never waited for an appt, they are VERY punctual every single time. So the staff is not as friendly as they can be...big deal. I prefer an excellent doctor, savvy and prepared to a friendly staff.All in all, best experience for cervical surgery. Highly recommend this doctor and this office!

A RARE FIND

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Masson, his P.A.s, his Neurospine Institute staff and the Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Florida. It's rare to find a doctor / specialist that truly cares about your well being; not only treating your physical condition, but doing it with respect and sensitivity. A great team all around. Thank you

Dr Masson and Tara- Amazing Professionals

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I was diagnosed by Dr Masson this week for cervical pain. Tara the P.A. greeted me with the utmost patient sensitivity, spent time with me, and answered all my questions. I seen Dr Masson immediately after Tara and he spent time explaining in detail my issues and was very upfront and certainly to the point. What a pleasure to meet a really dedicated and talented staff of professionals. Strongly suggest you visit them.

Bait and switch!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Bait and Switch!! This may be the greatest physician to ever walk the planet, but I personally have a real problem with the bait and switch going on at his office. I was referred by another doctor and made an appointment with Dr. Masson. I heard rumors, so I called and asked if I would actually see Dr. Masson. The answer was no, you will NEVER see Dr. Mason unless it is pre-op. You will only see a PA. I have all the respect in the world for a PA, but if they are so proud of them, why not tell me that when my appointment was made??? Why pretend my appointment was with Dr. Masson? So I am supposed to have a PA decide whether I need neck surgery, not a surgeon? Seeing a doctor should be my choice. They are deceptive!!!!!

WORST OFFIC EVEY

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Dr Masson is great. IF you are lucky enough to actually see him and have an opportunity to speak with him. His office staff is VERY poor and offers well below average customer service. Call it Customer NO-Service. The PA Tara is uncaring and rude. The medical assistant Rachel makes no attempt to follow through with what she says she will do. Lauren is absolutely USLESS. And the office manager Patty will not return any calls or emails when attempts to file a complaint were made. I WOULD ABSOLUTLEY NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE!!! I made the unfortunate decision to allow Dr Masson to preform a lumbar fusion on me and I regret it wholeheartedly. THINK TWICE about dealing with this office!!

Quality of Life is Everything

Posted on March 9th, 2016

He restored my quality of life and I'm deeply grateful. Thank you

Your back is an individual jigsaw puzzle.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Masson came recommended to me by two friends (both are MD's). I've had L-5/S-1 issue's since my early, to mid-20's partly due to genetic shape, but partly wear and tear. I went to a Clearwater neuro-surgeon in 1999-2000 timeframe at 34 years old, and that surgeon told me that surgery would be needed at some point. I suffered for years with continued narrowing of the L-5/S-1 space/disc degeneration. I found Dr. Masson, and his staff to be engaging, considerate, competent, genuinely concerned and empathetic. I would say that the hospital was a mixed bag. 1 of the 3 nurses I dealt with post-op was nothing short of Nurse Cratchet (see One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest). The other 2 RN's were great, as was my experience with the hospital staff. Otherwise, my experience has been challenging, but not due to anything anyone could have predicted. My condition had deteriorated to a point that my sciatic nerve pain in my left leg was, and still is fixed...completely. I am also able to stand and walk for longer periods than I've ever been able to in probably 20 years (I'm 49). I respect that every -body is different, and mine has proven so. I've had some right leg sciatica post-op, but the nerve is settling now as I reach the one year post-surgery mark. It has not been an easy ride, but I am quite grateful to Dr. Masson and his staff; this includes the schedulers and office personnel. The two PA's that I have worked with are professional and have expressed a genuine interest in my recovery. Thank you Dr. Masson and Wayne!

Amazing!