Dr. Robert Mastey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mastey?

Trigger Finger

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Dr. Matsey made the perfect call & after treatment I am very happy with the results. Thanks Herman

Outstanding

Posted on August 19th, 2017

The entire procedure and follow up were better than I could have expected.

Great surgeon

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Dr Mastey did carpal tunnel release on both of my hands, after both surgeries, I haven't had anymore issues with the carpal tunnel syndrome, I can't thank dr Mastey enough, absolutely would recommend anyone to dr MASTEY at anytime.

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Dr Mastey and his staff are super nice, And he is the best surgeon in the world too!

Perfect repair

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr. Mastey did a perfect repair to my left shoulder last September. As he explained, surgery, physical therapy and recovery time was just about exact. I knew what to expect after each appointment. Dr. Mastey and his staff, I can only give top praise and I thank them all for a job very well done. I highly recommend Dr. Mastey.

Great doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr Mastey did an excellent job on my left hand releasing carpal tunnel , I can not thank him enough, very caring and compassionate too.

Awesome Surgeon

Posted on October 31st, 2016

My shoulder surgery was scary enough for me in it's self, but Dr. Mastey took great care of me. Not only did he impress me with his bedside manner, but he did my parents also. He personally called to check on me and not one of his nurses. I think he referred to me as a rebel after my parents told him that I was sure I could drive to my first therapy visit 4 days after my surgery which didn't happen but sounded good in my head. LOL If I should need any type of care or surgery again of this nature he will be the one I will be contacting.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Mastey, both with excellent results. Dr. Mastey and his staff are very knowledgeable, caring, responsive and were a pleasure to partner with for my healthcare needs. He is truly a doctor I felt cared about me as a patient and also as a person. The best of the best right here in Chattanooga!

Excellent experience

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Mastey. Excellent surgeon and shows personal concern for patient recovery. His staff is always courteous and friendly.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Mastey was professional and went well beyond the call of duty to repair my broken wrist. I could not be more satisfied with the complete experience including his staff and hospital personnel. In a very short time I went from unable to complete normal tasks to the full use of my wrist. Great Doctor. Great Times.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Compassionate and caring Doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr Mastey shows care and compassion for me as a patient. I have been treated by him several times and he is always the same. I really appreciate him. Would not even consider another doctor.