Dr. Robert Mastroianni Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mastroianni?

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Every day I am reminded of my son's death while he was under the care of this incompetent physician. If anyone is interested in a class-action law suit against this incompetent physician, please contact me. I have all my deceased son's medical records to support my claims. In order for this review to appear, I had to check 1 star, when he is worthy of no stars; he should be in prison.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Courteous staff. Great nurse! Attentive with great bedside manners. Good listener.

Patients

Posted on October 30th, 2015

After way too long with this doctor my husband and I finally found another family practice physician. He is arrogant, not willing to listen, and talks down to you as if you were a child, or worse, an idiot. The turnover among his PA's is astounding. When I had someone I really liked and felt connected to, they had left Mastroianni's operation the next time I needed care. I rarely had the same PA twice. The outstanding ones left in droves. I would advise anyone looking for medical care in upcountry Maui, consider anyone else, even if it means a longer drive. This guy is seriously egotistical and how he is able to maintain his license is a mystery.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

This doctor is misinformed and clearly does not keep up with current literature. Physicians take an oath to do no harm which he is actually doing by not providing patients with up to date information and not advocating for his patient's best interests. Please don't waste your time seeing this incompetent individual.

Bad medicine

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Posted on May 21st, 2015

This Doctor if you can call him that is a disgrace to the medical profession. He is rude, arrogant, when I brought up my Spondylolisthesis (a serious back condition) he responded "I don't care" several times during my visit. His main objective is to give out medical marijana cards, not ones health.

RUDE & ARROGANT

Posted on December 6th, 2014

When I took my 15 yr old grandson in to be checked for a possible football concussion, Dr. M, asked him if he was having a headache and the boy said yes...he asked him to stand on his tippy toes, he did. Dr M. then says, no school for a week and no football practice or games for 2 weeks. When my grandson showed being upset...the doc says..."you don't like that? Then we shall make it 3 weeks w/o football practice and games. Dr. M. was Nasty, Mean, arrogant and did nothing to prove he actually had a concussion. The staff knows. They cover for him...They do most of the work while he holds the medical license. He only has a practice because of his PA's and Nurses. They are really doing all the work. We have since gone to another Medical Center We would NEVER EVER recommend Dr. Mastrioanni. I wonder if he actually has a Doctorate in Medicine?

Invisible deft doctor magoo

Posted on October 31st, 2013

The most memorable thing about this practice is that I never once saw an MD. I have Graves Disese and Fybromyalgia. I went to this doctore because I needed pain management. My husband and father in law are routinely prescribes their Blue Card (mj) by him. I assumed that he must be a doctor willing to treat a patient and manage their pain.... Instead, I saw a NP and was told to come back a week later to continue the my pain management. Today, after a 45 min wait, and paying for a second appointment, I was told by the NP " um, I don't see anything wrong on your MRI. Do you have any other tests that show why you have pain?" We can't give you pain meds. Wow..... Just wow. The invisible doctore will give me all the pot I can smoke but not treat me with time honored and FDA approved pain management treatments!?!?!? I get it. He stops by twice a month, signs some MJ cards and heads back out to the golf course.

Not recommended

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Their receptionists were borderline rude and more interested in gossiping with each other than helping the patients. The nurse who checked me in was fabulous and if she where the doctor I'd go see her any day... sadly, even she suggested I find a different doctor's office because of the quality of care I would find here. The nurse practitioner was friendly, but completely clueless. I've never gone back even though they are 5 minutes away, instead I travel 40 minutes to see someone else.

Terrible!

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Doesn't care to hear your opinion

Posted on May 27th, 2012

My last appt was less than 30 seconds, I'm sure. Very disagreeable personality, always right. Only good for basic problems, refers for everything else.

Posted on April 1st, 2012

Sorry to say but this Doctor is not right at all. Not only that even the staff at Maui Medical don't like him. I'm just saying.