Dr. Robert Mayes Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mayes?

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Dr. Mayes "diagnosed" me with strep throat without even doing a culture. He prescribed me Clindamycin which has severe side effects that he did not inform me of. I'm allergic to penicillin so he prescribed me this drug, informing me that a Z-pack would not work (when I've always taken a z-pack). He neglected to inform me that Clindamycin can cause serious skin reactions, which I am currently experiencing. I have an unsightly rash all over my entire body and I have to be in a wedding in 2 weeks. From what I've read on the web this rash can last weeks after stopping taking the drug. I am really annoyed with his carelessness and the fact that he didn't ask me if I have skin reactions to antibiotics. Now I am stuck like this.

Posted on January 9th, 2017