Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Mayson
Dr. Robert P Mayson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Windsor, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mayson is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Mayson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert P Mayson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert P Mayson has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Robert P Mayson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert P Mayson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Mayson has absolutely NO bedside manner. He is fine if you are just going in for your exam and are perfectly healthy, but if you have questions or a health issue, he is belligerent, rude and absolutely refuses to think outside the box (no pun intended!) He is a "by the book" doctor and accepts nothing other that what is written in his medical books. Women aren't all the same, and not every one of us has the same make up. He refuses to see that. I will never see him again or recommend him to anyone I know.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mayson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Robert P Mayson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHamilton Ob/Gyn At East Windsor, 614 Route 33 E, East Windsor, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert P Mayson in this video.
Dr. Robert P Mayson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Windsor, NJ.