2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Mazo?

Dr Mazo talked for me. He does not listen. Failed to file report timely.

GREAT GUY

PROMPT, VERY NICE, PUT ME AT EASE. TOOK AS LONG AS I NEEDED. DENISE VERY NICE, ALSO.

Horrible

After quitting smoking experienced issues w/ seizure activity and depression; mentioned during an appt... Was told to take up smoking again.

Ditto to last review

Went to his office for a follow up to an mri of brain. He read the report, did the routine touch your nose etc, then told me he couldn't help me. but he went on and on about his memberships to various country clubs. My mri showed to not rule out MS, with having not asking me anything about my symptoms. I brought questions that I could not even ask because of his over talking me. Would NOT rcommend him to anyone who needs answers to questions and concerns. I will be contacting my insurance to not pay for this visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Dr Visit and Overbilled

He spoke a foreign language about my diagnosis, I looked up on Internet and was nothing technically near what he stated. He misdiagnosed. No follow up, said can't do anything so no need to see you. He charged me for an appointment with him when I DID NOT see him. Then sent it to a collection agency after 3 letters from me explaining this. He was proffesional like he was talking to another doctor, I didn't understand his language, asked to explain just repeated the same thing again. This doc gets a very negative number from me and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone else.

Dr. Robert J Mazo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westerville, OH.