Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mc Kechnie MD
Dr. Robert Mc Kechnie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jeffersonville, IN. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mc Kechnie is affiliated with Clark Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Mc Kechnie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Missing a true Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Mc Kechnie - Posted on December 31st, 2013
We have loss the last of the true doctors. He wanted to know his patients and treated us as if we were family. He always was concern about us even in his early days when he knew more about how we felt than we did. He changed over the years understanding that how we were feeling meant as much as how we physically were. Being able to change with learning is one of the things that make great doctors. I will miss him but I hope that he has a great retirement so here it is to one of the last true doctors.
Dr. Mc Kechnie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clark Memorial Hospital
53 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Robert Mc Kechnie Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Robert Mc Kechnie's office for more information.
Locations & Directions207 Sparks Ave, Jeffersonville, IN
Dr. Robert Mc Kechnie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jeffersonville, IN.