2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Mcbeath?

Run away from this practice

Poor scheduling. Horrific wait time. Poor office management. Discourteous staff. I really wasted my time here.

His W. Charleston location can be a horror story. Go to his new Tenaya Way location. The staff, office and waite times will be better.

MY EXPERIANCE WITH Dr. Mcbeath

He is good at making me feel as ease. Took time to listen an explain everything to me. Surgery beside maner was great I thought. I think he is very good at knowing my history and assuring me what my stats are with my family history. He is better than my primary Dr. who is in and out like a number but everyone is different. Just what I think.

Mcbeath is a befiiting name for this doctor.

I would recommend that if you have already seen this doctor you bettre get a second opinion from a comeprtent doctor right away.Mcbeath is a terrible doctor who shoud be avoided if you want to stay healthy .

Dr. Robert B Mcbeath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.