The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Mccallister has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Laser Surgery
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
38 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Robert E Mccallister accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Medical, 6920 Parkdale Pl Ste 210, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Robert E Mccallister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.