Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Mccauley
Dr. Robert A Mccauley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Quakertown, PA. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mccauley is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, St Peters University Hospital and Palisades Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Mccauley has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Infectious Disease
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mccauley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Robert A Mccauley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Mccauley in this video.
Dr. Robert A Mccauley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.