Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C McClusky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert C McClusky has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert C McClusky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert C McClusky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I went to Dr. McClusky After i had an abnormal pap smear, to get a second opinion. Dr. McClusky has a great bedside manner He was very kind,honest and there was no messing around. He gave me all the information i needed when he told me i had HPV. I ha ne idea what that was. He answered all of my question did the surgery to remove the infected areas. I trust him more then any Doctor i have ever been to! If you are looking for a great Doctor i strongly recommend Dr Robert McClusky!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
46 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert C McClusky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.