Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert G Mccormick has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert G Mccormick has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Robert G Mccormick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Took my 10 month old daughter into the ER with a 105 fever. Was checked for pneumonia, bladder infection and blood infection. After pneumonia & bladder infection came back negative he proceeded to tell me he was "pretty sure" my daughter had a blood infection (labs take 24-48 hours) and it was most likely caused by not vaccinating her. Sent me to Choc, later to find out it was just an ear infection. Dr. McCormick checked my daughters ears and missed an ear infection?! Caused my family emotional stress & cost us thousands of dollars. I understand that doctors miss things, but to tell me he was "pretty sure" it was a blood infection...Unless you are 100% sure, why would you put a mother through that?
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Graham Mccormick Md, 500 Superior Ave Ste 305, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert G Mccormick in this video.
Dr. Robert G Mccormick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.