Dr. Robert Mccroskey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mccroskey?

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Great doctor, cannot imagine working with anyone else through complex issues that I have gone through. He is always there when needed, even when on vacation or on a day off.

patient for 9 years

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. McCroskey has been my oncologist since 2003, when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I developed a new cancer in the other breast 7 years later, and once again chose Dr. McCroskey to treat and advise me. He is a caring Doctor, once calling me on a Sunday afternoon to discuss test results. Hi is up to date on treatment options and cancer drugs available. He is never rushed, he gives you his full attention and answers every question and concern. This sometimes causes him to run a little behind in his schedule, which is OK by me as I know every patient is getting personalized attention.

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Due to my mothers illness, she could no longer eat throught her mouth, we asked the Dr. repeatedly to address this serious problem and he did not. Tests proved she could no longer eat through her mouth and needed to get her nutrition another way. He still did nothing. He is a very nice man, but that does not make you a good doctor. My mom almost died because her oncologist ignored our requests to get some nutrition in her. I am writing this hoping that families will stick together and be advocates for their loved ones and protect them when they can't protect themselves.

Posted on July 18th, 2017