Dr. Robert L Mcghie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Mcghie?

Dr McGhie was an excellent choice as an OB/Gyn for me and my family. He is very knowlegable and extremely current on his treatment and surgical skills. I even understand that he was the first GYN at our local hospital to use the new DaVinci Robotic Surgical Machine. I had excellent results. His staff are very friendly and treated me with respect and care. I highly recommend him over a clinic or anyone else.

Dr. McGhie was very attentive and had a good bedside manner. I also appreciated the way he explained things so throughly and with patience. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr McGhie deliverd two of my babies, and I loved the way he treated me. He is very respectful and explanes everything well and in words that you understand. He takes time to sit down and discuss any issues that might be bothering you. If I ever decide to have another baby I would definetly go with him again.