Dr. Robert M Mcgrew Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Mcgrew Jr?

Good doctor

Went to this doctor for years but I was concerned he is going to retire, like many of my doctors, and found myself having to go to Gould (which I really don't care for) to see specialists as we are so limited in this area. Dr, Mc Grew has always been kind and thorough though I was a bit upset that he never discussed Osteoporosis with me or ordered a scan. I found out that I have severe degeneration. It is great that, if he us not in, they will try to get you in to see another doctor, however,there are 2 doctors in this office I refuse to see. I still would recommend this doctor.

Excellant Doctor

I have gone to Dr McGrew for years and really like the fact that if you are sick you can get a same day appointment and be seen. He always is pleasant and never acts rushed. He always addresses all my concerns. His staff area all very nice.

Excellent Family Doctor

Very caring and professional. Takes time to discuss your medical needs and questions. Dr. Bob treats you as an individual he actually cares about as opposed to someone he needs to hurry through so he can get to the next patient. I have never had to wait longer than 15- 20 minutes and that has been rare. Usually 10 minutes has been my experience.

Dr. Robert M Mcgrew Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.