Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert F Mclain has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Back Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Instability
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. McLain is an amazing back Dr. and surgeon! I have been a patient since 2004. He operated on me in 2004 and 2016 for two different issues. He is very trustworthy and has a very kind soul! He is caring and cares alot about his patients. He will not tell you you need surgery if you don't. He is the only Dr. that I will let operate on me! I very highly recommend him to everyone!!!!
After being taken from work to the Er. with 2 herniated disc in the neck I went to Dr. McLain who before had done life saving work on my brother. He and his staff are great to work with and vary easy to talk with, informative, knowledgeable, Day after surgery little sore but pain was gone and was up and walking. Its know been 24 weeks I'm back to work feeling good as new. I highly recommend Dr. McLain, His staff, and this hospital they were all great
I was so fortunate to have found Dr. McLain. I was suffering from severe nerve compression. Dr. McLain preformed a lumbar L4-5 spinal fusion in April. I am now 12 weeks out and I am pain free. I was very nervous about this operation. Dr. McLain & his staff put my fears to rest. They were wonderful! The staff & nurses at St. Vincent's were fabulous. It was the best hospital experience I ever had. Room was newly decorated, comfortable and beautiful. I would highly recommend Dr. McLain. He has a gifted surgeon.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1984
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Robert F Mclain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Medical Group, 33001 Solon Rd Ste 112, Solon, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert F Mclain in this video.
Dr. Robert F Mclain is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Solon, OH.