Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Mcmillan
Dr. Robert D Mcmillan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenview, IL, with other offices in Wilmette, IL and Glenview, IL . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mcmillan is affiliated with Medical Care Group of Elk Grove Village, Northshore Skokie Hospital and NorthShore Evanston Hospital. Dr. Mcmillan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert D Mcmillan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Mcmillan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert D Mcmillan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Mcmillan in this video.
Dr. Robert D Mcmillan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Glenview, IL.