Dr. Robert Mcmurray Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mcmurray Jr?

Very impressed

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Doctor McMurray and Miranda are a great team. I have dealt with back and joint pain for many years and I've previously see two rheumatologists who both made very light of my problems and were quite dismissive. Dr McMurray and his PA, Miranda Sudduth, were the most concerned, caring, and competent team I have ever been to. I am also a health care professional and I know what it means to try and make a living in today's healthcare world. I never felt rushed or like I was just another number or a chart. After a very thorough exam all the possibilities and options were explained to me. After we chose which route to take, their office staff went the extra mile to make sure that my medication was approved by my insurance. I have never been more impressed by any healthcare team, and I've seen several. Because of the correct diagnosis being given very quickly I feel that my future will be much brighter and much less painful.

Exceptional service and professionalism

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I was very happy with the thorough office visit, tests ordered, response to tests, questions, and time he and the staff spent with me. He was very concerned, thoughtful, and extremely nice...not to mention professional. Appears to be an exceptional doctor, which I had already heard.

YAY!!!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

I HAVE BEEN WATING TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO WOULD BE HAPPY TO HEAR MY STORY AND FORMULATE A PLAN TO HELP ME LIVE A BETTER EXISTENCE BECAUSE OF PAIN FROM SEVERAL AUTOIMMUNE ILLNESSES. DR. ROBERT MCMURRAY IS THE DOCTOR I'VE FINALLY FOUND TO HELP ME LIVE THAT LIFE! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YOU, DR. MCMURRAY, MIRANDA AND YOUR ENTIRE STAFF. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ALL OF YOU IN THE YEARS TO COME!

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I am still waiting on a diagnosis but admit that i am somewhat of a medical mystery!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

He is a wonderful DR. Love him!!! He treats me like he understands me and does not act like I'm crazy ! He is great and I would recommend him to everyone I know that has problems that I'm dealing wit h

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Best rheumatologist in the world!

Patient

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr. McMurray is the best doctor i have every been too. Extremely thorough and very down to earth. He knows his stuff......5 star!!!!

Dr. McMurray

Posted on March 31st, 2015

He was awesome, very detail oriented & shows that he cares for you! :)

Patient,MT(ASCP),

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Having been diagnosed with Systemic Lupus at age 15-16,I have spent many years being told by different doctors everything from there is nothin wrong with you, to being told I probably would only have 10 years to live. My most recent encounter with a " popular " female Rheumatologist ended in her scolding me for my dark skin tone, assuming that I spent to much time in the sun, as asking me " why do you want to have Lupus"? Needless to say I had very little trust or faith in Rheumatology doctors. I am blessed to have an awesome Internist whom I trust completely. He referred me to s Dr. For hearing loss who in turn referred me to Dr.MuMurray... I was very impressed with Dr.McMurray from the first visit... Not once did he act as if my symptoms just could not possibly exist, and seemed to know exactly which direction to lead me in as far as treatment options... I would highly recommend him to anyone who is having Rheumatology related issues. Not only is he a wonderful doctor but he is a kind person who is very easy to talk to. I am very satisfied with his care.

Posted on April 19th, 2017