Dr. Robert Mcwilliams Is this you?

4.8

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend Dr. Mac and his entire staff. Each staff member is knowledgable and sincere. I am so glad I was referred by a friend.

outstanding experience

My husband and I had an awful experience with an OBGYN . From the first day we cane to Dr McWilliams it was completely different. He took the time to answer all of or questions. We felt confident about his answers. The whole process of my fertility treatment was a success. What I loved most about Dr. McWilliams was that he is very honest and doesn't rush you out if his office. I would definitely come back if needed. He helped me with my advanced endometriosis and invitro procedure.

Dr. Mac is great! He always takes plenty of time to talk and I never feel rushed. Always helpful in answering any questions I have. Very caring. Knows what he's talking about.

The real deal...and then some!

Dr. McWilliams is a very compassionate and caring Dr. who loves what he is doing and extends the highest quality care to his patients. Because he takes the time to listen He was able to help me understand what my issues were and design a treatment program during my first visit when multitudes of Dr.'s couldn't do it in 30 years...and the results were point on. I was treated with the same care he gave me from all his staff. I knew I was not just being cared for but that he cared about me. He's a genuine and a gifted physician who I cannot applaud enough. It is an honor to be able to highly reccomend Dr. McWilliams, I have the utmost respect for him.

Excellent Patient Care!!!

Dr. Mac has excellent bedside manner. I can tell that this guy really wanted to help me and he understood that I had been through a lot. He was able to explain things to both my husband and I in ways that my previous doctor could not. After several years of seeing other doctors, I became more clear about my health issue after walking out of his office. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. He has excellent surgical skill. I never felt like I was on a conveyor belt. I felt like I had his undivided attention. And he was successful at treating my ashermans. He did not try to rush me into an infertility treatment until he absolutely knew my uterus was clear of scarring. And he had to see it for himself. I can tell he was very careful with his work. He didn't take anything for granted and didn't make assumptions. He wasn't lax- he cares about helping you get to where you want to be!!

worth the trip

He is very open to more natural methods - bio-identical hormones, not treating me like I came out of a cookie cutter but like a real person whos illness is taking the zest out of life & he truly wants to restore it. He likes the challenge. He is clearly gifted in what he does and it shows...his office staff seams well, and was very tolerant when I came in besides myself sick. They remained kind & professional. I'm grateful.So far, his effort to try 1 more treatment is working...I don't even care if its only placebo to know my doc cares...its working! Its just like B.Siegel says in Love, Medicine, & Miracles...

Dr Mac really care about his patients. a visit is never rushed and he spends several minutes explaining things well.