Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert K Mehrle Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert K Mehrle Jr has the following 17 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Robert K Mehrle Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert K Mehrle Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Mehrle is one of those special people, whom you rarely find these days. He is a person that is not only a doctor but one with compassion and understanding of his patient's situation. He has surrounded himself with an excellent. A staff that is intentive to all the details., be it appointments, insurance companies, call-in prescriptions. The doctor and his staff are caring, courteous and displayed a genuine concern for their patient. I count myself very lucky to have found him by word of mouth. From the first visit to after having both hips and one knee totally replaced, their true professionalism and
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Mississippi Medical Center, 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS
Dr. Robert K Mehrle Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.