Dr. Robert Meleca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Meleca?

Posted on November 20th, 2016

I can't believe these low scores for Dr Meleca. I think he's a great doctor. He doesn't leave the exam room without making sure I understand the problems I have. He also has a great sense of humor. My appointments with him are always pleasant as well as insightful.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Meleca has a very calming,easy going manner. He doesn't treat you like he is in a hurry. I think he's a great Dr. I needed nasal surgery and he explained everything about it(in English),and let me come to him when I was ready for it. Best surgery I ever had! Thanks,Dr.M

Former Patient

Posted on June 17th, 2015

He saved my life. Last year, there was difficulty during surgery and yet I came through with flying colors. I am poor and he did not turn me away. I do think he is the ultimate professional and also quite admirable. Though I am no longer his patient, I would recommend Dr. Robert Meleca to anyone who has to go through an ENT surgery!

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I have been suffering w/headaches., etc for years. After a visit with Dr Meleka, a very thorough exam & further testing, (have had hearing, sinus & allergy tests), I am on weekly shots & finally feeling better. He is a very thorough doctor, cares about his patients, & his staff is outstanding! Highly recommended...

Best Bedside Manner EVER

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Love, love, love Dr. Meleca! If you're looking for a concerned doc with great bedside manner, this is your man!

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Meleca has twice operated on my vocal cord for cancer (ten years between surgeries). He has shown extraordinary care for me and my condition. Although not an emergency, for my convenience, he and his staff schedled my surgery the afternoon of my appointment to discuss options. I was in the operating room within 2 1/2 hours after my appointment

Posted on November 20th, 2016