Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mendez
Dr. Robert Mendez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Alhambra, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mendez is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, California Hospital Medical Center and Beverly Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mendez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Robert Mendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.