Dr. Robert Mericle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mericle?

Uncaring

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Went to see Dr. Mericle after being referred to him by one of his patients that reported that he was generous, kind, professional, and gave her back her life. I waited months to get an appmt. after being diagnosed with a chiari I malformation with syringomyelia with many symptoms that were becoming incapacitating for me. After waiting a long time in the waiting room, then in an exam room, Dr. Mericle came in and told me that he didn't have time for me because he had students with him. The only thing he told me about my issues were that we needed to watch and see. Then he just walked out of the room. I wasn't even sure we were done yet. I followed him a few minutes after he left me sitting in that room and was told to leave and was escorted out by staff. I felt very disrespected and paid a very high fee for the visit. I would never go back or suggest him to anyone. As a disabled RN I no longer have insurance or the access to healthcare d/t no income. So I live in chronic poor health. He might have given me treatment that would have improved my quality of life but he chose to disregard me. I have a lot of experience working with physicians and can say that as a nurse and a patient that this was very poor treatment indeed.

Patient

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr miracle saved my life not once but twice

Posted on May 7th, 2016

There was some problem with return phone calls at first but this was cleared up later.

Awesome

Posted on February 13th, 2016

I have 100% faith in his ability for my condition

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Very nice explains everything very clearly. Does not rush thru visit

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Several visits, yet only got to see Dr. Mericle once so far. No help with pain other than pain meds. Was told of addiction concerns - did not matter. He has several locations, hmmm cannot be in more than one place at a time. This way his nurse practicioners see you in a very casual atphmoshpere with no help or advice for which you have spent your valuable time. What do you really do Dr. Mericle?

Remarkable!

Posted on July 17th, 2014

I was referred by a neurologist because I had a brain hemorrhage. I was unable to walk and very weak on my left side. After a waiting period which was necessary, Dr. Mericle operated to remove an AVM from my temporal lobe. I have since recovered all the use of my left side including walking. He is a complassionate, understanding physician and I have already highly recommended him to several individuals. I trusted him completely to do my brain surgery and my recovery was faster than expected. Thank you Dr. Mericle.

In Good Hands

Posted on September 24th, 2013

You are in good hands with Dr. Mericle. He made me feel comfortable about my procedure and provided excellent care as I recovered.

Dr. Mericle is Great!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr. Mericle is an awesome doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes a lot of time to explain everything. The whole staff is just lovely.

Exceeding my expectations

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. Mericle and his staff are the cream of the crop. I recently underwent a cerebral angiogram by Dr. Mericle. I was anxious and nervous. His staff from the receptionist, the nurse and the physician assistant were all wonderful! Dorothy, the nurse, eased my nerves and reassured me answering all questions I had. She spent extra time with me and exceeded any expectations I had. While in the procedure, Danny calmed my nerves and even held my hand during the procedure. The level of care I received warmed my heart and made me feel at ease. Dr. Mericle is a bright, compassionate Neurosurgeon. He gives the best care possible. The warmth and caring nature he gives his patients speaks volumes as to his character. If you're in doubt regarding his credentials...Simply google his name. It doesn't get any better than Dr. Mericle and his staff!

I LOVE Dr. Mericle and his whole staff

Posted on June 18th, 2012

After going to 5 different doctors over a period of three years, I finally found Dr. Mericle! He IS my mericle.On the first visit he was able to determine what my conditon was and discussed my options with me.So very sweet and certainly treated me like family.Just as his website said he does!The staff knows me by name, treats me AND my family with respect and tenderness.You cannot go wrong with Dr. Mericle. His name suits him very well.

Office Staff

Posted on October 28th, 2011

I think Dr. Mericle is very talented doctor, he is very caring about his patients. Only complaint is his Office Staff! They DO Not call back in reasonable time, they don't seem to know what their doing.I Have had problems getting copy of medical records..Only 1 person does this and only works 3 days a week! She does return phone calls even when she is there..3 weeks later ..still waiting for records!..beware