Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Merion
Dr. Robert Merion, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Merion is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Merion has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Merion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.