Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Merrill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert D Merrill has the following 14 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert D Merrill has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert D Merrill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 86
I had 9 NINE KIDS and 2 miscarriages. I am a PRO at child-birth and nursing you might say. I was looking for a doctor that could do my hysterectomy AND bladder repair during the same surgery and Dr. Merrill was THE TICKET. I never had any doubt that I was in the BEST OF QUALIFIED HANDS with him. He exceeded my expectations in every area. He took time with me, he was so fun and friendly to visit with, he shared stories about delivering babies, he called me on the phone to see how I was doing after my surgery and I bounced back and felt so great so quick. We are so lucky and blessed to have Dr. Merrill here!
He was very good at taking the time to calm your concerns and explain and easy to feel comfortable around, even on the first visit. I like how personal he is. There is however, a girl on the front desk that needs to be fired. She's a rude as her face says. I was waiting in line to be assisted, previously called to let them know I was on my way but I waited my turn anyway. I had all four of my kids with me, little ones. When she was finished with the lady in front of me, told me to wait although she had no one else there not left her seat. I waited patiently, then I had to step a a few inches away from my spot in line to assist my baby and the girl behind me which was able to see and heard that I was waiting, stepped right in front me when this rude staff member called her to be helped. I looked at both confused and surprised at how careless and rude they were that I waited with all four kids, and was told to continue to wait although she was perfectly capable of attending me. They didn't even flinch, nor apologized, nor looked at me at all. I waited patiently my turn again and once the other gal helped me it took me 3 minutes to get on my way., while the girl that "line jumped me" was still at the desk. Very rude. It is sad that the rest of the staff has to get one general "poor" review because of her. On a brighter note, Lisa, which is Dr Merril MA was a dream. So happy she's the one involved with my health.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Robert D Merrill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
Locations & DirectionsWestern Gynecological And Obstetrical Clinic, 3723 W 12600 S Ste 350, Riverton, UT
Dr. Robert D Merrill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverton, UT.