Dr. Robert Michelson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Michelson?

Would not allow him to care for me or a family member

Posted on October 31st, 2014

I experienced Dr. Michelson to be apathetic and arrogant. When asking educated questions, I was dismissed and he made snide comments, seeming to put me in my place. I believe that all patients are their own health care advocates, and physicians should be willing to work with patients and families for a better outcome. Dr. Michelson is not a physician I would recommend for anyone.

Pompous and Arrogant

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Robt. Michelson

Posted on November 7th, 2009

Dr. Michelson is a very through and caring doctor. He is professional and yet easy to talk to. He will answer all your questions and put you to ease. I feel he is very knowledgeable in his specialty. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Posted on December 7th, 2017