Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Mihalich
Dr. Robert M Mihalich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mihalich is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Mihalich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert M Mihalich has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert M Mihalich has the following 10 expertise
- Ankle Injuries
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Diabetic Foot
- Ankle Disorders
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Robert M Mihalich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Very courteous and friendly staff. Dr. Mihalich is very thorough, very knowledgeable, and great bedside manner. Detailed explanations, and answered all questions. Would recommend to family and friends. Thanks to Doctor Mihalich and your staff for everthing
I saw Dr. Mihalich for complications that I had after ankle reconstruction from a couple years ago. He was friendly throughout the entire process and gave me clear explanations about my problem and the possible paths to tackle it. He accurately diagnosed the source of the complication, and after having arthroscopic surgery by him, I'm on the road to recovery and confident that my ankle troubles are behind me!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mihalich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Robert M Mihalich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Orthopedic Specialist, 2305 Genoa Business Park Dr Ste 170, Brighton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Mihalich in this video.
Dr. Robert M Mihalich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.