Dr. Robert W Milas Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Milas?

Very disappointed

He downplayed my symptoms and did surgery on my back. Now, I am paralyzed. He didn't inform the hospital staff and even downplayed my paralysis. The nurse called me lazy for not moving my legs. First he my husband that everything went fine. After I woke up and couldn't move my legs, he told my husband that there were complications. ??? Really, did he forget or try to cover. He acted like I wasn't really hurt. I did all follow up because I was concerned he would say that I didn't follow his recommendations and blame my condition on me. Once when I was waiting in his office, I heard him tell another woman that he couldn't find anything wrong with her hands and he couldn't do anything about it. He was downplaying her symptoms as well. Use at your own risk.

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.