Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Mileski
Dr. Robert A Mileski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mileski is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Mileski has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert A Mileski has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Robert A Mileski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert A Mileski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
When you know you are looking at x-rays of someone else's knee on the wall and you have to argue with him to listen and get the correct ones, bad enough. When he begins prepping the wrong knee on you to administer an injection...This was my third and needless to say final visit to this most incompetent doctor. He wanted to do knee replacement...I ran! Total disregard for patients...just fill the place with as many appointments you can, give them ALL an in house x-ray (even after 1 month), get them in a room, spend as little time as possible listening, and get them out the revolving door.
No one should have to wait 2 hours in the waiting room to see him. No wonder I was able to get a quick appointment! Anyone can do that. Had difficulty getting a copy of my X-ray due to poor direction. Was told to send a email as I did. Did not receive after a month. Called back, left message . No return call. I pursued again and they have assured me it will be taken care of. Need better communication. The wait time is ridiculous!
Very cocky and rude Doctor. Got a call for a follow up appointment that was abrupt. He treats his staff very rudely.
Dr. Mileski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Robert A Mileski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Orthopaedic Group, 2222 E Highland Ave Ste 203, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Robert A Mileski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.