Dr. Robert T Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Miller?

The Greatest!

Being a "baby boomer", I have been to many doctor's offices and seen many doctors in my lifetime. I cannot believe the rating given previously by someone else regarding Joleen. She is always friendly, courteous, and willing to help. The entire office staff is the same and, of course, Dr. Miller is a very caring physician.

Unpleasant Staff

To whom it may concern:I would like for someone to contact me regarding refering me to another Doctor. Dr. Miller is great, however, getting appointments is extremely difficult. I tried to call this morning to rescudule my appointment, however, the line was busy for some time. By the time I did contact the office. I spoke to "Joleen" who was probably the most rudest unprofessional person i have ever spoken to on a business level. The girls in the back are great. However, Ms. Joleen could definetly use some serious uptraining on her people skills and ability to retain patients.