Dr. Robert J Mirabile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Mirabile?

Dr Mirabile and his staff are amazing! I wouldn't trust or go anywhere else!

Great Service!

I had breast augmentation surgery several years ago with Dr. Mirabile. Highly satisfied with my surgery and the wonderful staff at the surgery center and the office. I have returned to the office to enjoy the services of the Spa upstairs. I decided to try the Ultherapy treatment. I was so glad I did. I felt it helped tighten my skin in my neck area. I would recommend this office and any services they offer , I even sent my daughter there.

Best Experience!

I was terrified to have surgery and Dr. Mirabile and his staff made me feel so comfortable and safe! I had my surgery a year ago and everything has been perfect from beginning to end. A patient coordinator even took the time to sit with me for over an hour and figure out options for financing my procedure. This is above and beyond what they need to do and they truly care about you as a person and not just as a patient. I would recommend this facility to anyone!

Theif

Pressured into doing surgery fast so he could get all of your money upfront, then cancels surgery for non-medical reasons and then charges huge pentaly fee to reschedule or refuses to reschedule and keeps all of your money. He is a fraud and a scam artist. Never saw another patient in his office or in his surgery center. Don't get ripped offed, I don't think he even performs many surgeries at this time yet still he seems to need large sums of money and will Do what it takes to get it. Sounds like a once promising physician has developed some kind of an issue. Beware!

Extremely Pleased

I had my augment with Dr Mirabile 8 years ago. I just left my yearly followup, and it was so great to see everyone again. I finally got my implants in my late 40s after decades of debating , and wish that I would have done them sooner! I love them and they are maintenance free. They are very natural looking and Dr Mirabile recommended the perfect size for my body. He has a way of seeing exactly what suits your frame. I can't wait to get my next procedure, which will be my lower eye bleph to permanently remove the crepe skin under my eyes!

See previous reviews. Think long and hard about your choices. Once you have surgically changed your body it will probably not be what you had hoped for. I " picked the surgery that I thought my body needed. Dr did the surgery not so great results. Turns out that in talking to plastic surgeons to help fix my underarm pit boobs should have had a lift. My body is deformed tiny breasts ( a lot under my arm pits) I look like no breasts botched job and my shoulders still hurt and now I have to wear pads in my bras to look like I have breasts unless you want to look under my armpits

awesome

Highly Recommended!

Dr. Mirabile did a wonderful job on my breast reconstructive surgery. I was so scared considering the bad experience I had in the past with a different doctor. I wish I went to Dr. Mirabile the first time, I am so grateful I made the right choice this time around! Thank you Dr. Mirabile!

I had a great experience at Dr Mirabile's office. I had breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Mirabile was absolutely wonderful and the staff was amazing!!! I love my results and have recommended several friends and family.

I would recommend Dr. Mirabile and his staff to anyone thinking of cosmetic surgery. As soon as I walked in to his office I felt very comfortable. Everyone was so nice and friendlyand as many questions as I had, everyone of them was answered.

I recently had surgery (augmentation) with Dr. Mirabile. If you are looking for a professional and caring dr. and staff, go to Dr. Mirabile. From the time I walked in to even after my surgery I was treated wonderful. Any questions I had, were answered caringly. I came in 3 times for sizing because I just couldnt decide. No one minded at all. They just wanted me to be happy. I am looking forward to having my complementery dermasweep upstairs in the spa.

I have been to his office several times and I have never had a bad experience.

Dr. Robert J Mirabile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.