Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Mochizuki
Dr. Robert M Mochizuki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Fresno, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mochizuki is affiliated with Central Valley General Hospital and Clovis Community Medical Center. Dr. Mochizuki has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert M Mochizuki has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Experience. He did moms hip replacements in the late 1990's and she is walking without pain. She is 81 years old know. He did surgery on my knee 2 years ago for cartilage that was causing pain and now I am pain free . I highly recommend this doctor . Make sure to rest and recuperate how he says after the surgery for good results.
I have seen Dr. Mochizuki for several knee surgeries. 1st surgery went well and was much better. I had to go back and have a 2nd surgery due to a drunk driver hitting me. His staff has always been nice to deal with. I would recommend him to any one. In future if I need surgery I would go back to him.
Dr. Mochizuki came highly recommended by a family member I saw him because I twisted my knee and was in a tremendous amount of pain. Initially I was told I couldn't get an appointment for 3 weeks but when I explained they saw me the next day. Dr. Mochizuki is not friendly, but did diagnose me as having a torn meniscus which was confirmed by an MRI. Upon leaving his office I was told by his staff that they would call my pharmacy with a prescription for pain. My pharmacy never received their call or fax and I was left to suffer terrible pain over the weekend. When I called his office on Monday, I was told "Sorry about that. I will call it in now." I am looking for another ortho doc to follow up and treat me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mochizuki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert M Mochizuki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Mochizuki in this video.
Dr. Robert M Mochizuki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.