Dr. Robert M Moldwin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Moldwin?

AMAZING DOCTOR

I suffer from I.S.. I researched and found Dr. Moldwin on line. ..I waited about a month and a half to get in to see him. Well worth the wait. I also traveled hundreds of miles to be seen. He restored my hope and faith in doctors. I cannot say enough good about him. Finally someone cares and is helping me. I am so thankful I went. I would advise anyone not to hesitate to be seen by this incredible doctor. I found his staff to be very kind and caring.

Disappointed

I have been seeing dr. Moldwin for years and have not found any treatment helpful. His secretary Donna is the absolute worst.

Dr Moldwin told me to follow up in two or three weeks fit treatment each time I saw him, and when I reached his appointment desk after each appointment I was told there were no appointments available for three months, despite my pain and need for treatment The schedule is overcrowded and Dr Moldwin pretends to be available, providing no alternate staff

didn't care

Left there feeling worse

I would recommend him I was diag with vulvodynia he's helped me !

Dr.moldwin and nurse practitioner marina

I have a rare condition and after months of agonizing pain which nearly ruined every part of my life Dr.moldwin persisted until he found a medicine that I could tolerate and reduce my pelvic pain enough for me to get my life back. I'm a 34 year old woman with two young sons. If he had given up like the dozens of other " specialists" I spent my life savings on I wouldn't be typing this comment. Thank you Dr. Moldwin and nurse marina.

Excellent doctor, Horrendous office

This urology office can be a fantastic find for those dealing with interstitial cystitis, pelvic floor dysfunction, and specialized care for urological disorders of all kinds, but dealing with their office for long term care is a headache. Rude staff, heavily overbooked office, long waits, can't get returned phonecalls. Once you get past the poorly run office, there are wonderful doctors here who go out of their way and take their time and are highly aware of their field.

Great Dr. if you can ever get to see him.

Dr. Moldwin is a great doctor, however you can never get to see him. After my first appointment with him, every follow up was with his PA, who is great, but not my doctor. His office staff is rude and nasty for the most part and getting someone to return your call is a feat in itself.

wonderful Dr.

Best Dr. for IC. He is just a great Dr & person. Only problem, it is very hard to get an appt.. If you can't make yours the wait for the next one is 3 months. The receptionists arent always that nice and you can sit in the waiting room a long time. None of this is Dr. Moldwins fault. He is the best

Amazing

I waited 3 months to see Dr. Moldwin for an ongoing problem no other doctor could diagnose; it was worth the wait !!!!Never, in all the years of physician visits have I ever met a doctor that was so compassionate, professional and willing to take the time to listen. Thank god he is located in my home town, but, I would easily hop a plane to continue in his care. He's priceless !!!

Arthur Smith Institute Of Urology

Dr. Moldwin is a very caring and understanding doctor. He never makes you feel like he is not there for you best interest. He will try many different options that are out there on you if he thinks it might help. When with him, he doesn't rush you in and out. He explains things in more terms so that we understand what is being talked about.

Best Urologist--doctor!

Dr.Moldwin is an amazing doctor! He practices in New York. For 6 years I have been going to doctors to find out what my problems was, and I decided to travel from Mississippi to NYC to see this doctor! I was 100% satisfied! He was great, great bed side manner, A1 doctor.. made me understand my medical problem and actually was able to treat me correctly. Well worth traveling many many hours to see this doctor.

Dr. Robert M Moldwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.