Dr. Robert Monett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Monett?

Excellent Practice

Posted on November 26th, 2017

I'm been going to Dr. Monett for over 20 years. I have always found him to be patient and spend as much time as you need. He's personable and has a dry sense of humor. I've also always found any specialist he's referred me to to be excellent. He carries their cards around in his pocket! I've seen the other doctors and the PA at the practice when I made last minute appointments. I've liked all of them and also found them willing to listen and take as much time with me as necessary. Staff is friendly and courteous.

rude awakening

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

after 15 years with this doctor I am going to change.I am always put on hold when calling.medications are not refilled when I call have to call twice.on several occasions Dr was rude and snippy also what worries me most is that after 15yrs of going to him he always seem not to know me.sorry but i think its time to go.

Worse than I was before I started going here

Posted on November 5th, 2012

the place has gone downhill

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I used to visit Dr Rabinovitz, who was the best but left the pracice. Then I saw Dr Monette, who is also good. However lately I get appts with whomever is available because they are always so busy. It is usually 1hour+ wait to see a Dr. Today I went in and the staff was kinda ghetto, the Dr (not Monette) was not willing to look at my records and listen to what I had to say. I walked out of the room and left. I'm finding a new PCP that actually cares about my health and wants to interact with me.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2011

I was looking for a doctor and found Dr. Monett, as he was close to home and in our insurance plan. Although he was having a busy day since the other doctor was out, he still spent plenty of time with me on a routine physical. Dr. Monett was also very friendly and approachable. The office staff also was very friendly. I also recommended him to my wife as a new doctor. I had a 10 minute wait (including filling new patient paperwork).

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Really seemed interested in listening to this patient. Good coaching skills in keeping patient focused on treatment. Actually answered my email questions when asked!!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

After suffering from bronchitis for 3 weeks, and after an appointment with him and taking the 5 day antibiotic and coughing constantly I called and asked Dr Monett to call in some cough medicine to help me get through the night. Friends and colleagues have been prescribed Hydro Met and swore by its effectiveness. I called the office this morning...said he would call me...nothing. Then after hours I paged the answering service, asked again for the cough medicine only to find he had called in a steroid (god help me trying to sleep on that tonight_Anyway, waited hours and no call back. Even called the answering service 3 times and nothing.If that is the kind of doctor you guys want then you must be used to really poor service. Oh and by the way, the day I went to see him I was in the waiting room and hour and 15 mins before I was seen.

Patient and Wonderful Bedside Manner