The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Moraru has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
He always prescribes the same medicine that never helps and tells to come in two weeks. He was doing that to me for several years then I changed my doctor and got prescribed another medicine that helped me right away. They schedule five people at the same time so you have to wait long hours which is irritating. Find some other dermatologist. He can advertise himself very well but does not worth a penny as a doctor.
I have seen Dr. Moraru for several years now. I chose him because he is very good at diagnosis and knows all the newest treatments for whatever I might need. Frankly, if I want the latest in high tech furniture and super friendly receptionists, I go to a bank, not a doctor, so I can't rate the rest of the office. It may be great, I just don't notice. But I'm a very fussy patient and demand the best brains behind the doctor who is caring for me...and Moraru is that doctor.
23 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Robert A Moraru accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLower Manhattan Medical Associates, 111 Broadway Rm 800, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Moraru in this video.
Dr. Robert A Moraru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.