Dr. Robert P Morin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Morin Jr?

Misdiagnosed!

Doctors should be courteous to their patients. Dr. Morin is not! He does not have good listening skills. He gave me pain medication when it, later on, turned out I actually had an infection. I was treated by another doctor with antibiotics.

After waiting about two hours my wife was seen by Dr. Morin, which is fine. I expected that, however, I did not expect him to ask her what she thought was wrong and diagnose AND prescribe medicine to her based off her concerns. He is the doctor, he should be a doctor and diagnose and prescribe medicine based of his professional opinion. He did not do anything, just listened to her walked out... and had a nurse come back in and check her out of the office. After waiting those 2 hours, he took about 5-10 minutes with my wife.

Great experience

Finally a doctor who cares! It was a a quick wait, friendly front staff, Dr Morin was very professional and helped me with my chest pains. Thanks to him, I'm doing just fine now. I'd recommend him to anyone

Dr. Robert P Morin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.