Dr. Robert J Morrison Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Morrison?

Love him!

Excellent Doctor and Person

Dr. Morrison Traced a lung infection that had persisted for too long, even after examinations by other medical people, to a family of microbes which he then isolated. Dr. Morrison not only clearly explained my situation but called me at home, twice, to give me updates on his findings. Can you imagine such care, such interest? I look forward to my six months checkup.

Mrs. X, Designer

Intense, outstanding professional, extremely high standards of care, effective critical thinking.I'm only alive today because of his constant attention and dedication to me as his patient. He always chooses the BEST way for me to proceed to battle this lung disease. Outstanding supportive staff, too.Poorly designed waiting room - too dark!Big deal!

Dr. Robert J Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.