Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Morse has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Nuclear Medicine
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Holter monitoring
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
My husband accompanied me to this appointment and we were both very pleased. Kind and courteous staff and Dr Morse explained everything to us and answered many questions, spending time and not making us feel rushed.
Smokers enrage this doctor. There is absolutely no patience or understanding for the addiction. After previous doctors diagnosis of Mitral Valve Prolapse, he said no, you do not have mitral valve prolapse. While my heart rate would rise drastically when standing up, and even more when walking, even a full battery of tests, he said I had COPD and prescribed Oxygen 24 hours a day. I looked at the oxygen test report and so did the oxygen provider, IT WAS NORMAL! This is my health and I find it offensive and feel his distaste of smokers and this action was a scare tactic, and no true evaluation or help for my heart condition which I went to him for. I went back home to Montana, and in 3 days was diagnosed appropriately with Atrial Tachycardia and minor MVP and finally after 3 previous doctors was prescribed a medicine that helped balance my heart rate and relieve my chest pain and worry. Be careful with this one.
28 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Robert W Morse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Willis Morse Do, 1355 Exchange St Ste 3, Astoria, OR
Dr. Robert W Morse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, OR.