3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Mosqueda?

Useless piece of garbage

As a kid I had to adapt to a lot of change moving houses and school constantly, and family problems. I wanted to join the army after high school and begin a new chapter in my life, which was the only thing motivating me to stay in school. So I was told by a recruiter to get my medical records because I took antidepressants when I was 11. My records stated that I had mental retardation, aspd and many other disqualifying factors which I never knew that I was diagnosed with, now my military aspirations are dead.

dont go here

Change my child's meds. They pharmacy had to get peorherrazation .long story short they told me they will no longer c us a pulled his prescription from pharmacy ..... Very unitrhcal

Parent

Had I seen these reviews before I would have NEVER come to this Dr.! I would not have wasted 4 years of my kids life on him. I am NOT your wife and NEVER will be thank God so PLEASE quit telling me how I am "just like my wife!!!!" Not recommended at all!

Disappointed

My autistic child had been seeing this Dr for a little over a yr now. This past yr I realized we hadn't seen him. I called to ask if there was an appt pending. I was then told last time we saw him was in May and we didnt go in July. I explained that we have 2 other children on ventilators and wheelchairs. And my son had been in and out of ICU. Spending like 3wks in there each time. Exlain how I depend on those courtesy appt reminders due to our situation. She later called me to tell me that tye Dr. discharged my child and was referring us out dur to this missed appt. It's not like I did it on purpose or just didn't feel like going. My son's health was in grave condition. When you have situations like this you only focus on that. So I was very disappointed on how he handled our case. Just shows me that my child was never IMPORTANT

Unethical/Abusive Doctor

This doctor took custody of my child from me through the help of other staff lying to me. My 8 year old son was bullied, and needed help with his self esteem. That was his only issue. This doctor never met with me as the parent, nor saw my child himself, yet through 2nd hand reports from his staff, he made the decision that my son should put in hopsital for 48 hours where he was exposed to horrible things. This hopsitalization was accomplished by telling me they were only going to TRANSPORT us to hospital. The document that I was not given time to review REALLY said he would be COMMITTED for 48 hours and my rights as a parent were suspended during that time. My son left that hospital with all kinds of anxiety issues and trauma that he did not have when he went in. HORRENDOUS. KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Dr. Robert A Mosqueda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near McAllen, TX.