Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Mosteller
Dr. Robert D Mosteller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, OH, with another office in Westlake, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mosteller is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Mosteller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert D Mosteller has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert D Mosteller has the following 27 expertise
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Heart Attack
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Holter monitoring
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robert D Mosteller has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert D Mosteller is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mosteller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Mosteller in this video.
Dr. Robert D Mosteller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, OH.