Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Moyer
Dr. Robert Moyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, DE, with other offices in Dover, DE and Dover, DE . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moyer is affiliated with Kent General Hospital, Milford Memorial Hospital and Bayhealth Kent General. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Moyer has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He used to be my doctor about 20 yrs ago and was initially good. I moved out of state for several years, and returned to his practice years later when I moved back to Delaware. I wanted an appt with him bcs I was planning to get pregnant and had questions. He kept having his nurse call me to answer the questions. I kept saying that I wanted an appt to sit down and discuss how to handle my RA while pregnant. Finally I did get an appt only to have him be rude and nasty to me. I thought he retired but maybe he's still in practice. Ugh go elsewhere.
Dr. Moyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kent General Hospital
Milford Memorial Hospital
Bayhealth Kent General
29 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Robert Moyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Moyer in this video.
Dr. Robert Moyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, DE.