Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mucciola
Dr. Robert Mucciola, MD, FACOG, MA is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA, with other offices in Newport News, VA and Johnstown, PA . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mucciola is affiliated with Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital, Meyersdale Community Hospital and Windber Medical Center. Dr. Mucciola has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mucciola has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Mucciola has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert Mucciola has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Mucciola is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Mucciola is, by far, the best gynecologist in the Johnstown area! It's truly a shame that his expertise and wonderful caring bedside manner will no longer be available. He is very caring and takes great care of his patients!He is extremely gentle and very understanding.Dr. Mucciola is very smart and truly knows what he is doing!I can understand why he wants to move on, however, many of his patients will not be able to go to anyone else.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mucciola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Meyersdale Community Hospital
Windber Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Mucciola in this video.
Dr. Robert Mucciola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.