Dr. Robert Munsch Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Munsch?

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I had RK surgery in 1992.My right eye was first and it went well.My left eye is a totally diffrent story!!While doing the surgery all of a sudden something happend and the doctor starts yelling and cussing...just loosing it!He had cut a part of my left eye too deep.I was crushed and scared to death!I had scar tissue in my eye ever since.The light hurts my eyes and always will, because of his mistake.And now my left eye is toast!And nothing I can ever do about it.I really cant even wear glasses because of such a diffrence between my right and left eye. Really my only chance to see is by wearing contacts. But ever since this surgery...Im scared and freaked out about putting or having anthing in my eyes.My eye doctor says that my left eye done!So PLEASE think twice about letting anyone ever touch your eyes....This doctor should never ever go near another eye for the rest of his life!!!BEWARE before you hand over your only 2 eyes to him, because you can end up like me or worse!!!!!!!Have a blessed day!

Posted on December 18th, 2017