Dr. Robert C Munson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Munson Jr?

The Best

Dr. Munson has been my physician for many years. I cannot emphasize how wonderful he is at his job. I see many Drs. due to complicated health issues and he has guided me to the right ones each time. He has been there (at hospital) through all my surgeries, checking on me each day and reviewing my progress with the staff. With my experience in seeing many Drs., he is a 10.

Very Good

He is top notch. He Diagnosed me way before others had and he was correct. He is to the point which I like. You know where you stand. He is friendly. I am so lucky to have found him years ago. I have been going to him for 30 years. I wish he was younger so that I wouldn't have to find a new doctor in old age.

Dr. Robert C Munson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.