Dr. Robert E Murad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Murad?

Great doctor and friend

I miss him The

An excellentl diagnostician! Couldn't do without him.

My husband and I were both patients of Dr Murad's for over 20 years until we had to change due to changing insurance coverage thru work. We have not met a Dr since who is as good a listener, takes the time to explain things and with wonderful warmth and sense of humor. We miss him dearly and will always highly recommend him.

nothing but good

My mother was in her late eighties when she began seeing Dr. Murad. As the widow of a physician of the old school, she expected to be treated with respect and concern. Dr. M never failed in that regard. He is a good listener which is essential for dealing with the elderly and she enjoyed his sense of humor. She told me today that what she misses most now that she (aged 96) in a skilled nursing facility is her twice yearly visits with "my dear doctor."

Dr Murad is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate and takes the time to understand your problem. Never ignores or brush off your concerns like many other doctor's I have seen. He is a great doctor if you are looking for one!!

A Caring Doctor

I have been a patient with Scripps for near 30 yrs. Dr Murad is a very knowledge doctor.He takes a great interest in his patients. Recently diagnoised me with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I see him at least once a year. I would highly recommend him to anyone..Several of my friends use Dr Murad and feel the same as I.